Our Company

1898

Established in Weissenfels in Sachsen Anhalt by plant breeder Theodorus van Waveren

1946

Start-up of the new company in Hannoversch Münden in Niedersachsen

1962

Construction of warehouses, office building and greenhouses in Rosdorf/Göttingen,

1971

Takeover by KWS-Kleinwanzlebener Saatzucht AG, Einbeck

1991

Takeover by Petoseed Inc., Saticoy, California

Since 1996

Owned by Jerome Brotherton of Brotherton Seed Co., Inc. Moses Lake, Washington, USA
and Bernd Budke

2002

Change of site to present location: 37081 Göttingen, Rodeweg 20

Since 2007

Representative of Pure Line Seeds, Inc., Moscow, Idaho, USA, which led to an expansion of variety spectrum

Since 2013

Owned by Irina Weil and Bernd Budke